Logical reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- ? Statementand Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action
- ? Analytical Reasoning.
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections, Venn diagram.
- Basic Numeracy (Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis) :
- Number System, Problems on Numbers and Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Proportion, Percentage, Average, H.C.F., L.C.M., Square Root, Cube Root, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart) and Interpretation of Categorized Data, Sampling, Probability, Linear Regression and Correlation, Distribution (Binomial, Poisson & Normal).