The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Civilspreparation team will be guiding you for the complete preparation of all the examinations conducted by UPPSC, through regular test series and Free material for regular topics as well as for Uttar Pradesh specific material.
List of Examinations Conducted by the U.P. Public Service Commission time to time.
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination